Monday, November 26, 2007

I havnt heard the new song. I wish he chose someone else to be cushion. not a big deal dont think i like him just having hard time with feeling rejected
from a 937 phone number, Monday, November 26, 4:24 PM

Long text messages always give me so much fodder for thought. (Yet another reason why I hate the texts that say only "hi." Too short!) This one intrigues me. I don't know what it means to say "I wish he chose someone else to be cushion." Is cushion a mis-type?

When she says she hasn't heard the new song, I wonder if the guy in question is a musician? Did he write a new song? Not about 937 girl?

While I can't claim to understand the context, really, I do like the sentence "not a big deal dont think i like him just having hard time with feeling rejected." Clearly this guy broke up with her, or didn't pay attention to her, or didn't return her phone call, or something, and I think it's a wise woman who can realize: it's not that he broke her heart, don't think she likes him-- she just has a hard time with feeling rejected, that's all.

I'm glad Leila is 937's confidante. I like to think Leilas the world over make excellent confidantes.

No comments: