Tuesday, December 11, 2007

hey this is veronicas friend
from a 415 phone number, Thursday, December 6, 9:34 PM

hey
from a 415 phone number, Thursday, December 6, 10:03 PM

i juss finished dance
from a 415 phone number, Thursday, December 6, 10:04 PM

In case you haven't been following the evolution of these "hi its veronicas friend sydney" texts, I urge you to read back to the 415 texts of November 27, 28, and 30.

Well, okay, to be honest, there hasn't been much evolution. Veronica's friend is saying approximately the same things that she was saying to Leila a week ago. This dance thing is new-- who knew Sydney danced?-- but otherwise it's just more of the same blah blah "hey" blah blah "its me veronicas friend" blah etc.

I finally called this girl back, immediately after I received her two in-a-row text messages. I had to leave a message-- perhaps her parents have taught her not to answer phone calls from strangers? I explained how to text Leila without reaching me by accident. So, God willing, I will never again hear from Sydney. So we'll never find out if she does turn out to be bi, or if she and Leila do ever hook up. Never-ending suspense!

No comments: