Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi all!!! Have been out of touch with everyone lately due to an intense work schedule & now have a new phone number. It is 347-xxx-xxxx. If you already h
from a 347 phone number, Sunday, May 4, 8:31 PM

ave this #, sorry. -Justin K.
from a 347 phone number, Sunday, May 4, 8:31 PM

Justin actually sent this text with his full phone number and last name, but this is me doing my small pathetic bit to protect the privacy of a man whose words I am broadcasting all over the Internet.

Anyway, I want to say a big THANK YOU to Justin K. for signing this with his full name, because do you have any idea how confusing it is to get texts that say "I have a new phone number" signed by, say, "Emily"? And then I have to text back and be like, "Sorry, is this an Emily that I KNOW? Is this MY friend Emily who changed her number? Or are you a RANDOM Emily?"

It's like the time my friend Jess texted to say that she couldn't come to my party, but since I didn't have her number stored in my contacts list, I disregarded her message as a Leila Text. And the next day I was like, "Dude, why weren't you at my party?" And she was like, "Uh, I totally texted to say I wouldn't be there."

WHOOPS.

No comments: