Sunday, April 12, 2009

Leavingnebraska
from a 206 phone number, Saturday, April 11, 11:23 AM

206 is not a Nebraska area code (it's in Washington state, which I believe is within a thousand miles of Nebraska, though I have never been to either one). Darling 206, what were you doing in Nebraska? What does anyone do in Nebraska? I don't mean to be bratty and East Coast snobbish here, I am asking innocently: What is there to do for fun in Nebraska? Should I vacation there? Do I have any Nebraska readers to help me out here?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like 206 is traveling cross country and sending his favorite Leila periodic updates. If you get one saying LEAVINGIOWA, let me know I was right!

barnE said...

Oh good guess! I was going with corn mazes.

How does one let anonymous know anything, though?

Kendra said...

Based on my experience, the main thing non-Nebraskans do in Nebraska is get speeding tickets.