Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heyy. Did you ask?
from a 508 phone number, Wednesday, October 7, 7:04 AM

So what are you doing this weekend?
from a 508 phone number, Wednesday, October 7, 4:58 PM

Heyy did you ask your mom about saturday?
from a 508 phone number, Thursday, October 8, 7:38 AM

Heyy! would you want to get ready at My house tomorrow?
from a 508 phone number, Friday, October 9, 3:27 PM

Leila! Can jess bring me home after the dance?
from a 508 phone number, Saturday, October 10, 2:53 PM

I'm relieved to see that Leila did, ultimately, ask her mother if she could go to the dance on Saturday, and that her mother did, ultimately, say yes.

Also, this is one of the most coherent series of texts I've ever received. It tells a story. When this sort of thing happens, is that best part about my job. (And by "job," I mean, "receiving text messages," which is actually not my job.)

No comments: