Saturday, February 19, 2011

Paul Cafari is many thimgs but he is mostly awesome! he has a friend named Anthony, i dont know what his name is but im sure paul knows!
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:42 PM EST

paula likes a girl on my bus named kayla larenco. I persoally dont like her.At all! i still have a major cruch on him. but i usually dont make signs.
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:44 PM EST

see what happened was we were holdimg onto the grass meaning we were nice to each other infact when i used to get off the buss he wuld smile at me
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:49 PM EST

but i was holding onto the grass too but we got in a big fight and he even totally let go and so did i.
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:49 PM EST

paul is in fith grade now wich means he will be in middle school next year wich means he wont be on my bus and i cant live that long without cing him
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:49 PM EST

i think paula doesnt like me because im obnoxtous and mean and loud. if i could have one wish it would be for him to be my boyfriend
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:51 PM EST

i will tell him the truth that i really do love him. now you can see that paul cafari really is awesome and if any girl " jacki!" never mind.
-k+j

from a 732 phone number, Friday, February 18, 10:56 PM EST

I LOVE THIS SERIES OF TEXT MESSAGES. I love everything about them. I was out with some friends as these were coming in, and on of my friends asked if I was going to reply this girl to let her know that Leila wasn't receiving her texts. I was like, "HELL, NO. I am not writing back to this girl until I hear the end of this story." "i cant live that long without cing him"? "if i could have one wish it would be for him to be my boyfriend"? This is so romantic!

No comments: