Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene update lost our power and phones an hour ago. Please send storm updates to my cell Thanks Cathy
from a 973 phone number, Sunday, August 28, 8:09 AM EST

All is good so far. Still have power. Any wind damage by you?
from a 631 phone number, Sunday, August 28, 9:26 AM EST

I hope that you all weathered the storm equally well. I spent most of the past two days holed up with a few pints of ice cream, hoping the electricity would go out so that I would be forced to eat them before they melted. When that didn't happen, I just ate them, anyway. Also I helped make a Hurricane Irene-themed collaborative Spotify playlist. I know the hurricane is like so passe now, but you can still go listen to it and add your own thematic songs, if you want.

2 comments:

ichheissederek said...

Do you have any Spotify invites for loyal readers such as me? ;-)

Leila Sales said...

I just checked. Apparently I have NO invitations. wtf. That seems unfair.