Thursday, November 17, 2011

ali
Www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/laila_ali
I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT

from a 626 phone number, Tuesday, November 15, 8:15 PM EST

I went to this URL and came up with: nothing. My best guess is that Ali tried to create a wikipedia entry for her friendship with Leila, and then this page got taken down almost immediately because it is not actually a real thing. Those vigilantes on wikipedia are very careful about all entries being real things. I know this because one time one of my friends made a wikipedia page about me, and it was removed before I even got the chance to look at it.

3 comments:

magnoliajem said...

Funny. But Laila Ali is a real person. She's the daughter of Muhammed Ali. (Sorry if this posts twice)

Leila Sales said...

But then why doesn't she have a wikipedia page?!

TheKateNextDoor said...

She does! The Wikipedia address is case sensitive. Cap the L and the A and it's there! Dangerous for lazy texters to be sending case-sensitive addresses...