Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cierra left her pillow case.
from a 916 phone number, Thursday, August 30, 1:29 AM

Somewhere, there is a Leila who would be deeply affected by the news that Cierra left her pillow case. This is obviously a relevant piece of information, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I have never in my life of texting felt the need to inform a friend that someone left her pillow case (though I have also never felt the need to inform a friend that I only roll with P.I.M.P.S., so perhaps I shouldn't use myself as a texting reference point).

The best explanation I can come up with for this text is that it is code for something like, "Cierra hooked up with a really hot guy," or, "The Nazis surrendered," or whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a post-sleepover text, happens all the time. i once texted another friend to tell her i had left something. she would have then told the party host "so and so (me) left her pillow." could be.