Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi leila its me avia i miss u soo much and i love u. I gotta go to bed ow so goodnight. p.s. How come u never email me anymore? haha jk
from an 845 phone number, Tuesday, May 27, 9:46 PM

Why do prepubescent girls think that, if you say something mean, you can make it okay by saying "just kidding"? "How come u never email me anymore? haha jk"? Avia, come on, you still accused Leila of never emailing you, "jk" or not.

Also, have you noticed that text messages from 12-year-olds read eerily like drunken ramblings? "i miss u soo much and i love u." Just saying.

Oh and leila its avia again. I have an aim screenname. It is YoHomiezItsAvia. Goodnight luv u sooooooo much.
from an 845 phone number, Tuesday, May 27, 9:48 PM

bwahahahahaha. Sorry, can you say your screenname again? "Yo Homiez It's..." Sorry, one more time? I didn't quite catch that.

No comments: