Sunday, April 25, 2010

Work Draining lung at 7 Am. CT Scans in the middle of the night! Biopsy of very large lymph node, ukn. Three dracula types to draw an areterial blood
from a 775 phone number, Friday, April 23, 1:43 AM

work cont. gas. Very painful as they have to find an artery with a strong pulse. Would one of you call Mickey? Thank you very much for being such
from a 775 phone number, Friday, April 23, 1:48 AM

work cont. awesome friends! You can't imagine what it means to me! We will talk tomorrow.
from a 775 phone number, Friday, April 23 1:50 AM

work Busy day! Lung drained, I feel so much better. Echo, waiting for results, finally a CTScan, I now glow in the dark! Waiting for biopsy.
from a 775 phone number, Friday, April 23, 6:13 PM

I don't know whatever happened to 775, because I texted as soon as I woke up on Friday morning to say that Leila has not received these messages. But I hope she is doing okay. This sounds scary.

No comments: