Saturday, December 31, 2011

The correct answer is 42. That is how many Leila Texts I received during my two weeks abroad. In the grand scheme of things, that's not actually too many. Let's see what people have been talking about since December 16, shall we?

hi its kori merry christmas
from a 704 phone number, Sunday, December 25, 8:30 AM EST

Merry Christmas!!
from an 803 phone number, Sunday, December 25, 8:44 AM EST

Feliz Nata! OBRIGADA por existir na minha vida!!Agradeco sempre a Deus por isso. amo todas vcs. Bjos saudades.
from a 973 phone number, Sunday, December 25, 5:54 PM EST

Hope ur christmas was happy. I miss you. Wish u were here. Glad u liked ur present.
from a 616 phone number, Sunday, December 25, 6:56 PM EST

Im so tired from Christmas wrapping im lucky to keep my eyes open tonight... My eyes are totally f*cking easchother ha ha ha
from a 973 phone number, Sunday, December 25, 10:27 PM EST

Merry christmas how was your day? love you and all your men! amg
from a 508 phone number, Monday, December 26, 8:41 AM EST

"Love to you and all your men" is my new favorite holiday greeting. Anyway, merry belated Christmas wishes!

No comments: