Sunday, July 20, 2008

are you going to grandma's
*RiTa_PiTa*

from a 951 phone number, Friday, July 18, 5:41 PM

what do you want to do????,....
*RiTa_PiTa*

from a 951 phone number, Friday, July 18, 9:30 PM

the reason why i called you is because i was gunna go over but my mom said that i have to take care of the baby but imma go oveer later
*RiTa_PiTa*

from a 951 phone number, Saturday, July 19, 6:27 PM

are you at home?????
*RiTa_PiTa*

from a 951 phone number, Sunday, July 20, 3:22 AM

I am so over *RiTa_PiTa* and her excess question marks and her family drama. I called her yesterday and was like, "Stop it. Stop stop stop." She didn't ask me how I was getting her text messages, or how I knew she was trying to reach her Leila. So either she was too overwhelmed by my call to ask questions, or she just doesn't have much curiosity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol I was wondering when this was going to come to a head.