Monday, September 15, 2008

Thank u honey for last night u kid made me forget what i was feeling and i thank u for that hey honey what do u want to go
from a 703 phone number

Maybe 703 was really depressed and Leila came around with movies and ice cream and funny stories to cheer her up. I know some of you are going to leap immediately to the "sex" conclusion-- "Thank u honey for last night" is often a start to sexual text messages-- but really I'm sticking with my movie-and-ice-cream theory.

1 comment:

Katie said...

what is "u kid made me forget" means your kid made me forget - as in, someone brought their darling child over which proved to be a distraction? Some kids can be cute, especially well fed and well rested toddlers who just want to play with you and think you are great. Also babies are cute. The rest, not so much.