Wednesday, July 8, 2009

VZW FREE MSG: Please call Verizon Wireless at 888-821-0284, or press send on your phone, regarding your account.
from a 562 phone number, Monday, July 6, 6:49 PM

got this msg & they won't talk to me
from a 562 phone number, Monday, July 6, 6:49 PM

how r u? For some reason I feel really sad today
from a 562 phone number, Tuesday, July 7, 11:09 AM

Does Verizon really communicate with its customers via text, or is this like 'phishing'? I've been on Verizon for, as you may be able to guess, a LONG time, and they never text me about anything, except for the amount of money they are automatically going to withdraw from my bank account each month. Does anyone else have experience with this sort of text from their phone service provider?

1 comment:

michael said...

I have had a couple of texts from them, yes, asking me to call. And they were always legit, and they don't count against your message limit. (They're free)