Sunday, February 7, 2010

U there? r there a lot of people there yet?
from a 716 phone number, Wednesday, February 3, 5:48 PM

R u guys still taking abby 2 vet?
from a 716 phone number, Wednesday, February 3, 6:46 PM

Hey sista we rnt coming in way 2 cold 4 my liking plus we just got done working @ moms
from a 716 phone number, Saturday, February 6, 6:55 PM

716 reminds me of some people who I know, who I resent. People who will use any excuse to not go to a thing. They always want to know if there are a lot of people there, because if there aren't, then maybe they don't have to show up, either. They are always backing out of things because it is cold, or rainy, or they are tireder than expected. These people piss me off. And maybe 716 isn't like that, but I'm taking this out on her, anyway.

No comments: