Saturday, March 8, 2008

FWD: I love you for who you are. A person who means the world to me. If i dont get this back i understand. Send to ten people you dont regret meeting.
from a 734 phone number, Wednesday, March 5, 3:38 PM

Remember that chain text from last week that told me I had 20 minutes to tell ten people that I loved them? And I was like, "Wow, that's a lot of people to love"? Well, this chain text lowers the bar a ridiculous amount. "Send to ten people you don't regret meeting"? Like, "Send to ten people you don't outright hate"? "Send to ten people you don't actively want dead"? It's almost insultingly easy.

2 comments:

Nemo said...

I also like the "If I don't get this back, I understand." Whoever originated this nugget must have fantastic self-esteem.

Leila Sales said...

I know! Like, "If you regret meeting me, it's okay. I regret meeting me, too."