Thursday, May 15, 2008

I have been out of town for the past week, and the upshot is that I have a LOT of new texts that I need to transcribe here. Like, my-inbox-is-full lot of texts. Let's get down to it.

Whats up? Text back
from a 646 phone number, Wednesday, May 7, 9:19 AM

Why r u not texting? Mmer@aol.com wheres sabrina? And can i stay up late?
from a 646 phone number, Wednesday, May 7, 9:33 AM

Mmer@aol.com
from a 646 phone number, Wednesday, May 7, 9:39 AM

That's from this person, the one with the run-on words. Come on, what happened to your personal writing style, 646? Did the school system beat it out of you? They do that sometimes.

At least the questions "Can I stay up late?" confirms my suspicions that 646 is A CHILD who is simply too young to understand the purpose of spaces between words.

No comments: