Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey were meeting at 830. Now sure where yet. Any ideas?
from a 734 phone number, Thursday, October 30, 6:06 PM

Well nobody is answering me so i dunno whats goin on
from a 734 phone umber, Thursday, October 30, 7:11 PM

Who bought the t bell? my drunkass forgot to give anyone money
from a 734 phone number, Saturday, November 1, 12:18 PM

Well, I guess managed to meet up with her friends eventually-- even though none of them were answering her (because none of her texts were reaching them). I mean, she must have met up with them for long enough to be drunk and do something with a t bell (?) without paying anyone for it. Sounds like a successful night out.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Since they were drunk, I have to assume t bell is Taco Bell (open late!). If that's the case, I wouldn't be worried about paying for it, it is pretty hard to rack up a big bill at Taco Bell.

Anonymous said...

T BELLLLLL
WOOT!

Emily Rose said...

t bell is definitely taco bell.