Friday, January 16, 2009

FWD: In 23 minutes someone will say "I'm sorry babe" "I love you" or "wanna go out"? Send to 9 people or bad luck!
from a 719 phone number, Tuesday, January 13, 5:53 PM

FWD:FW: Fwd:Fwd: Msg: If u believe in jesus send this to ten people and add a cross. If u dont u will b sorry!
++++++++++++ +++++++ *100%

from a 719 phone number, Tuesday, January 13, 5:59 PM

Fwd:
--
Today is hottie day and baby u bangin! Send to all ur hot friends(even me) if u get 1=ugly,3hoti 4bangin 5hoe (J O R D A N)
:)ASHLEIGH.NICK

from a 719 phone number, Tuesday, January 13, 5:59 PM

For Christmas, my former boss Lara got her 10-year-old daughter a real cell phone with actual texting capabilities. I said to Lara, "I just want you to know that text messages like these are the only ones your daughter will be sending. That's cool with me if it's cool with you. But I thought you should be aware."

"In 23 minutes..."? "If u believe in jesus..."? "5hoe..."? Again, it's none of my business. But really.

No comments: