Thursday, July 3, 2008

I can't believe I didn't get the job! Great, now I'm depressed...
from a 407 phone number, Wednesday, June 25, 2:42 AM

Did you know you can send a text message as "urgent"? I didn't know that either, until I received this one. It had a little bullet next to it, and when I opened it, it said, in red letters at the top, "URGENT MESSAGE." It's like putting one of those red exclamation points on an email.

No disrespect to 407, but I have to say, out of all the misdirected texts I receive, this one does not seem to be among the most urgent. I'm not sure why it is the only one to date to get that distinction.

Also, 407, if you can figure out how to mark a text as "urgent"-- which can't be that easy, since I don't know how to do it-- then why can't you also figure out how to text the correct Leila?

1 comment:

Dmc584 said...

I've never sent a text message as urgent, I've never seen the point. However, I believe that while in the message, go to the options menu, like you're going to add a graphic or sound to a message, but go into the priority menu, and select a level.